Screw mazes

SMG2 Status: 241 stars. And the last one is royally p*ssing me off.

Thus I wanted to play some other game. Lonely in my GC games shelf was Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut. It was the only game where I had to cheat to play this game through. Stupid Super Sonic eating rings while being super.

So I breezed through the first stages until IT. IT's a royal b*tch and can go die in a f**ing fire. Sadly IT does appear in the majority of the games and is just plain stupid. And if you get no clues, IT is five times the sh*t.

WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?
a) Powering off the game
b) Mazes, as you stated in the post title
c) Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis on Taumata­whakatangihanga­koauau­otamatea­turi­pukakapiki­maunga­horo­nuku­pokai­whenua­kitanatahu

Obviously b) is right. If you guessed right, get a imiganiry cookie on the imaginary plate on the imaginary shelf over there.

Seriously, mazes are most of the times just stretching the time needed to play a game through. I have absolutly no idea and run in circles, until I find that you have to JUMP AGAINST A DAMN TREE TO PROCEED. WHAT THE FRIKKIN' HELL.

What's your opinion on mazes? Love 'em, hate them, burn those b*tches in a freaking fire?

i LISTENING TO: Open your heart - Sonic Adventure DX
NOW DOING: Uhm, dunno. Sitting. Flattening my a**.
RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
/me needs maps for mazes.

1 Kommentare:

aleksgospodinov said...

Mazes?MAZES????WHO EVER INVENTED MAZES NEEDS TO BE SHOT,BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AND THEN HAVE SOMEBODY SH*T ON HIS FACE!!!!But really,mazes are so royally pi**ing me off right now It's not even worth fu**ing them>_>.....

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog