I want this freaking cake - Follow-Up

You have been discussing it with 3 epic comments. w00t, you guys rock!

So what'S this about, you ask? I posted a post about Mario Stories few days ago and wanted you to say your opinion. And here are the results:

aleksgospodinov Well the Mario stories were always easy to predict,but you should add this to the steps.

3.Waste time helping everyone you can find.

What?That's the feeling i had when i was playing Super Mario Sunshine,Paper Mario and the list goes on......

You forgot an important thing, you get power stars instead from them :D But well yeah, sometimes it just idiotic, especially in Paper Mario - "lol let's go shopping oh a help board I will do everything on it before rescuing the b*tch lololol"

MessengerOfYahweh That nail hurts from you hitting it on the head. ;)

Tell him I'm sorry, but I'll try to hit him as often as I can.

Hyper Sonic Yeh,I hope that one day Mario will defeat Bowser only for money and not for the princess

So you say Mario should go like "Screw the woman, get the money and buy another one"?
That's nice, good idea. But you seem to mix up Mario with Wario. Seriously, though it'S always the same, Princesses need to be rescued or else Kingdom = BOOM.


And I got some mails stating the writers enjoyed my little japanese lesson. Thus I give you three more japanese insults. Have fun!
baka - idiot
Kusu o taberu na! - Eat f***ing sh*t!
ookiosewada - up yours
Tune in next week when I tell you how to tell someone they just got sh*t in their f***ing head and shout p*ss off an never ever f***ing get near you on japanese.

Also, got 208 stars in SMG 2. Just a "few" left to rescue the princess with FULL STAR POWAH *flies off*

i LISTENING TO: Starship Mario Theme - SMG2
NOW DOING: Digest. Just came back from dinner.
RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
I'm hungry again because of the post title.

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog