I really dunno.

SMG2 Daily Update (screw the Galaxy Log):
Got the 120 normal stars 8D Now to defeat Bowser and get thoooose staaaars....





Sitting here in school. Staring 5 minutes at the blank text area. And no ideas.
I asked classmates about what to write. They said stuff you never want to know of.

Ideas, where are you? You always appear when I want to sleep, I lol a bit, then another one comes, I lol and so on. Maybe I don't get an idea because I couldn't sleep this night because of this.

I would talk about stuff happening to me, but since I'm playing SMG2 24/7 (I'm even bringing my Wii to school, sadlywe have no TVs here) all the events which happened lately were ignored by me.




Except the World Cup.


THERE WE GO - IDEA GET!
So I watched Germany vs. Australia. Other than YOU GOT PWNED AUSTRALIANS LOLOLOLOL I can say the red card for Cahill (AUS) was pure overreaction. He also tried to pull his leg away before the collision, so eh. Also, Cacau's (GER) dive, when it was 4:0 for GER - makes you wonder how much brain is left in his head after hitting so mach balls with it. But hey, at least he now has the record for the fastest goal after being changed in. 118 seconds something if I remember correctly.

And yesterday there was Italia vs. Paraguay. Italia almost got freaking pwned - I wish Paraguay shot one more goal, cause I really wanted Italia to get it's a** kicked. dat's wut u get for kikin out teh germanee in 2006. Durrrrr.




Also, the dicussion in the last post is still running! Discuss here until Friday, when I post a Follow-Up on this discussion. Get rocking!

i LISTENING TO: Choose any song - SMG2
NOW DOING
: Sitting. In. Damn. School.
RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
Stone Cyclone Galaxy is a b*tch.

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog