I love hard games.

YESSSSS. Played through Hatsworth, perfected Zone 1 of BIT.TRIP RUNNER and got 162 stars in SMG 2.
There is one thing, the first two games share, and the third one has... sometimes.

EXTREME DIFFICULTY OVERKILL

Henry Hatsworth's final boss has like 5 attacks which INSTANT KILL YOU. BIT.TRIP RUNNER is spamming flying sh*tballs of doom. And SMG2 got a certain galaxy which p***es off so much people I don't even.

But I like that.
I like hard games. Well, hard, but not unfair. Think Kaizo Mario World - this crap was so unfair it definely fits it's name (kaizo is the japanese name for a**hole. See, now you can insult people without them knowing. This blog is eductional). If you want a hard thing, don't be illegal and download a SMW ROM and play this. Seriously, this is so unfair it's not even fun.

Today's shop tip: Get Hatsworth and BIT.TRIP. Together they are just 28€ (around 35$) and they are hard. And fun. Damn, you should get Hatsworth already because of it's "Tea Time" and BIT.TRIP RUNNER is worth buying just because of the flying sh*tballs of doom.

Also, what's your usual action when playing through a game? Mine's buying a new one. So when you see a "Suyo" in Bomberman 2 online, please don't pwn me too hard :)

Also, Mario Discussion still running. Remember it. kthxbai.

i LISTENING TO: Heavy Metal (Final Boss Theme) - Henry Hatsworth OST
NOW DOING
: CEEEELEEEBRATION TIME COME ON
RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
I wonder if there's anyone I can play Bomberman with.

3 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

You know what i do?Swear until my guts explode.>.>

But,really Super Mario Flash pissed my off SO HARD.I seriously screamed out loud as hard as i can."f***************!!!!!"


Again aleksgospodinov from Runouw.com.

Suyo from school said...

Hint: At commet as, choose name and type in aleksgospodinov there ;)

But hey, SMF is nowhere near BIT.TRIP RUNNER :O

aleksgospodinov said...

Thanks!
Also,I played Kaixo Mario at my friends house and i nearly put a crack in the wall from punching it.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog