I want this freaking cake (DISCUSSION)

Sorry for the week-end's post-less-ness, but I was busy with a certain game. I got 102 stars already 8D
Right after the start, we find the intro. I'm hoping there's something nice new in the story - but you know: Mario games are so predictable, and it's the same in SMG2.
1. Peach writes letter saing she haz got teh cakez
2. Bowser attacks princess-naps Peach
3. Mario goes to rescue her
4. They eat cake
5. Mario goes home
6. Repeat from 1

Some may say this is boring crap, some don't give a sh*t about the story. I think I'm the latter, but still, I would like something new now and then. What about something like the Paper Mario story, but in the Jump 'n' Runs? I'm not feeling something like "I gotta find the princess!" like in SM64, by now it's just "screw the princess just let me clear the game".

What's your opinion on this? Discuss in the comments!

i LISTENING TO: Hightail Falls - SMG2
NOW DOING: sitting in school
RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
Waiting for the challenge on

3 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

Well the Mario stories were always easy to predict,but you should add this to the steps.

3.Waste time helping everyone you can find.

What?That's the feeling i had when i was playing Super Mario Sunshine,Paper Mario and the list goes on......

P.S.I am Alex from Runouw.com

MessengerOfYahweh said...

That nail hurts from you hitting it on the head. ;)

Hyper Sonic said...

Yeh,I hope that one day Mario will defeat Bowser only for money and not for the princess

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog