The final countdown

My sister's blog:
"Morgen letzter Tag Schule vor Ferien! JUCHUU! Endlich FREI!!"

On english: "Tomorrow's last day before holidays! YAY! Finally school's off!"

Yes, it's finally over for Bavaria. Some people already are back to school, and we have just begun. That's Bavaria for you.

Also, imagine a video of a Coke + Mentos fountain (5 meters) here. I wanted to record it, but the cam acted like a idiot and... well. Yeah. It was awesome though.

Short post is short, thus I'm virtually lengthening it. This Sunday's comic will be about MEGA MAAAAAN just to give a hint. Mega Man 3, to be exact.

And if I may use this space to have a final word, let me do that:








THE NEW WII HOMEBREW CHANNEL ROCKS EFFING SOCKS.


Thank you.

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog