MEEEEGAAAA MAAAAN

Yes, I got myself Mega Man 10. And holy sh*t this is AWESOME.

Obviously I began with Easy Mode. Yeah shame on me. Though I got experience with Mega Man, I beat 2-6 just with the Rewind feature of my emulator O_O

Wasn't too bad. Conviently placed platforms everywhere, not much damage. The only stage which royally pissed me off was Wily 3. Classical Spike Shafts. I screwed up a bit and lost two of my three Shock Guards (for non Mega Man nerds: Spikes are instakill. Shock Guards save you from that). Then there's a extremly hard underwater part with low spiked ceiling and I lost 6 lives there. omgwtfbbq.

Right now I'm doing some challenges. 12% done. Weeee.


  • Buy Mega Man 10 (Yeppers)
  • Beat a Robot Master in Mega Man 10 (Sheep Man fell first)
  • Beat Mega Man 10 (on Easy)

1 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

you sure sounded p'd in livestream. :D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog