Holiday Resolutions

  • Finish a Wii Homebrew I announced ages ago
  • Get a new pet (Bunny or Guinea Pig, can't decide)
  • Rescue the Princess
  • Watch a movie so crappy it's good
  • Clean my room
  • Take a shower
  • Buy Mega Man 10
  • Defeat a Robot Master in Mega Man 10
  • Beat Mega Man 10
  • Clear all challenges in Mega Man 10
  • Master all challenges in Mega Man 10
  • Post daily
  • Post at least one time at 11 PM german time Screw this. everyone I asked to do this forgot it.

You see my holidays will be centered around a certain game. I'll post a neat "ACHIEVMENT UNLOCKED" post everytime I finish something. And with that, I'm off. I need 200 more Wii Points.

3 Kommentare:

Verena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GalaxyMario said...

1. Seems kinda possible. Do you mean WakeMiiUp? 2. How about the guinea pig?
3. You put this in as a joke, riiiiight?
4. IMPOSSIBLE
5. NO.
6. Maybe not.
7. You just need two more dollars...
8. Likely
9. Good luck.
10. How long do you think this will take you?
11. o_e SERIOUSLY!!!?
12. NO. Just NO.

One other thing. Are you gonna buy the downloadable content, like Bass mode?

Cameron Johnson said...

...Wonder what Verena said?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog