School can go die in a f***ing fire

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS MASSIVE UNCENSORED SWEARING CAUSE I'M REALLY PISSED!





So I was about to get SMG2 today. Well, I found out the store closed today at 2 PM. I got school until 3 PM. FUCK.

But wait, there's more! This is not your ordinary "School is shit doesn't help and takes to long whoever invented this shit should be fucking shot to death" rant! This is a really shitty school here!

So I had free time from 1 PM to 2:15 PM. I was all the time in the PC room. Where else. Then we were supposed to move our lazy asses back to class. The whole class waited there for 10 minutes - no teacher in sight.

After another 5 minutes we went to the teacher room - finding out the teacher is not here. And he should've told us that his lesson is off.

BUT HE DIDN'T.


FUCKING. SHIT.

I COULD BE SITTING RIGHT HERE PLAYING SMG2 AND SHOW YOU MY WONDERFUL PICTURE BUT NO, FUCKING TEACHER FUCKS TELLING US AND THUS I FUCKING MISS THE OPENING TIMES OF THE STORE.

I'M SO PISSED OFF I WANT TO GO TO THE FUCKING TEACHER TOMORROW AND PUNCH HIM IN HIS SHITFACE.


SERIOUSLY.



FUCK. SCHOOL.




i
LISTENING TO: nothing
NOW DOING
: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
NOW PLAYING: Hatsworth. I always die after like 1 minute :O
RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
FUCK. SCHOOL.

2 Kommentare:

MessengerOfYahweh said...

O_o

Can't phrase it any better than that. Like your labels, though.

Kimonio said...

Amen to this. Seriously.


80% of our lives are wasted where? SCHOOL.>_>


So yeah. Do it, Suyo. Make me proud. =D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog