Preparing for Lift-Off

1 day left. Can't wait. Star Bits everywhere. I tried googling for level hacks of SMG to get the feeling of SMG 2 - sadly there are none. But eh.

Sometimes I look up to the night sky, and if i see a comet, I wonder - is this Mario?

Okay, enough diarrhoea cerebrum, I'm serious about this. I want this game now. I could wait 3 weeks without much hyping, but now, one day before I get it, I'm all OMG GIMMEH GIMMEH NAO PLZZZ ;_;_;_;_;_;

I'll be recording my Galaxy Journeys right in this blog... introducing... THE GALAXY LOG!

DAY O
One day until takeoff. I'm sending some mails saying I won't be aviable for the next 15 years.
Red Luma

Something like this. What, you wonder why I used a circle instead of 0? Well, I'm using the Mario Counting System. You do not know how it works? SHAME ON YOU!

○ => 0
× => 1
♪ => 2
₰ (this should be a star, but I can't find a star so I use this) => 3
♥ => 4
○○ => 5
○× => 6
○♥ => 9
×○ => 10
...and so on. Got it? Well, if you don't, doesn't matter. Just read it, mkay?

i LISTENING TO: -blah- - -blah-
NOW DOING
: Raging. I forgot to save my 2-hour sprite work D:
NOW PLAYING:
Haaaatswoooorth. Final Boss Encounter. Soon to be changed :P
RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
asjfshajkhasfjklshafkas. Don't ask what this means.

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog