Addicting Spoilers

Spoilers. Originally created to avoid people finding out plot details or secrets in games or movies, some people or just addicted to that "Show" button. Like me.

I know a big surprise at the end of Henry Hatsworth, know what happens after 120 stars in Super Mario Galaxy 2, knew all unlockables of Brawl before I got it and saw the endings of all Metroid Prime parts. Yes, the 100% ones.

The only type of spoilers I do NOT open are the ones with ending details or final boss stuff. The only time I did it was with NSMB Wii. Well, I watched the first part of the battle and then thought that's it and closed. Little did I know about the insane crap going on afterwards.



i
VIEWING: asdfmovie and asdfmovie2. This sh*t is epic.
NOW DOING: sitting in school
NOW PLAYING:
Henry Hatsworth. Still stuck at 5-1 D:
RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY:

I hate coming back to school from holidays.

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog