I'M BAAACK

holy shit it has happened.
I'm once more trying to revive this thing. Maybe I can get back to daily posting? Maybe. Will someone actually read this? Maybe. Will I ever get off my lazy ass to make more comics? Maybe.

Let's start off with cehcking my holiday list. What did I want to do?

- Finish Super Meat Boy (get 106%)
I actually did it! Golden God is mine! :D God I feel so awesome
- Buy PSP & game I hinted at (hint: it was Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA)
YES AND IT'S FUCKING AWWESSOMEE. Might write a review or something.
- Buy a new handy [my current one is old as shit]
NOT done. Too lazy, too much stuff to play and code.
- Buy a new (computer) mouse done
- Replace one wall in my room with a pinboard
Half done. Not a new pinboard, BUT A WHITEBOARD. YAAAAAAAY.
- Finish the engine of my flash shooting game thingy already done

So that's it for today already. Keeping some topics for later.

Oh, one last thing, if you feel like being awesome, HALP MEH kthxbai

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog