MEEEEGAAAA MAAAN again

Describing all Wily Stages in a sentence...

Wily 1: Screw Slash Man's Archive.
Wily 2: Octobulb all over and over again becasue of the checkpoint right before him aaaa
Wily 3: Eff spikes.
Wily 4: It's bad if you use all your Solar Blaze energy on the Robot Master and then find you have no more Weapon tanks to refill it to use on the Wily boss.
Wily 5: Hell yeah, epic final battle.

So I was getting ready for the Special Stages, I had the 300 Wii Points Code right next to me, when suddenly...

HARD MODE UNLOCKED

...ARE YOU MOTHEREFFING KIDDING ME? THE HELL. NO WAY I'M ATTEMPTING THIS...

CHALLENGE 2-3:
BEAT THE GAME ON HARD MODE

...well damn. Prepare for some rage on this blog.


  • Defeat a Robot Master in Mega Man 10 (now on Normal. hell yeah.)
  • Beat Mega Man 10 (Wily Stage 4's difficulty increases by a load if you have no weapon tanks left D:)
  • Take a shower (ugh I'm wet)
  • Rescue the Princess (SMG2 final boss pwned again because I was bored)

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog