BIT.TRIP fangame

This was going to be yesterdays psot. I asked someone to post it for me exactly 11:57 PM german time for effect :O
But he forgot it... great. So this is yesterday's post. Later I'll do today's post.

------------------------------------------------

So what could I do offline? I started the basics for a BIT.TRIP fangame... ever played BIT.TRIP or watched a video? It's a 3D Background with 2D gameplay and epic effects. And it took me ages to get the 3D working.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wj7f6bimi7vmv4x
Look around with your mouse. Windows only :(

In the final game, you'll be contrlling a snake who has to deflect Beats in the rythm of the music, while the BG automatically moves. Also leet effects.

v NAME SUGGESTIONS PLEASE v

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog