[GCG] ILIPSMW and SMG:ABSA


Remember these screenies? They are the only ever released screenies of my game It's like I'm playing Super Mario World. Well, and it will stay like this. I accidentally deleted the game and thus this game is canceled D:



Well, but there are also some good news. I learned a lot about making engines and want to put this experience into something. Thus, I will completly remake Super Mario Galaxy: A Blue Star Adventure with a new engine... and... ZOMG WALKING!!!!111oneoneeleven

What? You want a little video? Well, I just got walking done, but have fun watching.



i NOW DOING: SMG: ABSA
NOW PLAYING: SA:DX still. Big's stages suck bawlz D:
RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
Maybe I'll put some elements of ILIPSMW in SMG:ABSA...

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Suyo's Cat Blog